We Are Here
The Arc of Erie is part of a national organization that was established to assist individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Whether you are a new parent, grandparent, friend or even a professional working in the field, we are only a phone call or visit away from answering and questions you might have.
We Can Help
- Assist with any school concerns through free educational advocacy
- Support you and your child during Individual Education Planning (IEP) meetings
- Offer recreational and social activities
- Keep you informed on governmental changes that may impact your child
- Provide updates on current research and recommendations
We Will Listen
- Represent your interest in local, state, and national forums
- Provide a connection to other parents and professionals
- Offer training and events to help you navigate the system
- Maintain a library of resource and referral information
- Listen and advise you on this journey
You Will Benefit
- As a member of The Arc of Erie you will join a team of parents and professionals working together on common goals of dignity, personal growth, inclusion and respect.
- You will receive support and continued access to free educational advocacy, information and assistance in accessing available services in our area.
- You will receive quarterly issues of the Pennsylvania Message.